Alpaca socks are the perfect foot warmers. Combining the exquisite balance between function and comfort, these socks make dressing for the cold, a whole lot easier. The construction gives it strength and durability, as well as unmatched breath-ability and lightness.
- 48% baby alpaca, 40% acrylic, 10% nylon, 2% lycra
- Made in Ecuador
Women's sizing: S (6-8), M (8-10)
Men's sizing: M (8-10), L (10-13)
- Alpaca is a natural, hypoallergenic, & sustainable material that is indigenous to the country.
- Alpaca are shaven yearly in a humane way to collect their fur.
- Stretchable and available in Small, Medium, and Large
- Handwash in cool water, air dry
More About This Product: These socks were made by artisans in Ecuador through Shupaca. Upholding ancient artistic traditions while embracing contemporary colors and designs, Shupaca works with South American artisans and their families to ensure products that exude indigenous quality while remaining relevant to American consumers. All products are handwoven on wood looms using the same methods that have been practiced in Ecuador for hundred of years.
Impact: Shupaca works directly with the artisans who are making their products, so they can guarantee that they are compensated fairly and paid directly.