"Ay Carumba" was the signature phrase of famed Flamenco singer & dancer, Maria Antonia Fernandez during the 1780s & she's credited for inspiring the world to want to dance the Flamenco and other Spanish dances.
The Miami Dress by Loup Charmant makes us think of the sweating, thumping, swirling clubs when the Flamenco was first brought to the shores of Miami and mothers turned their daughters heads away... Feel this rhythm & embrace the dance!
Features a full modernized Flamenco style skirt with wide ruffles and open back. Ties may be worn criss-crossed or halter style.
- 100% Organic cotton
- Wide ruffle skirt
- Adjustable neck and back ties, providing a flexible fit
- Designed to fall loose over the body
- Elasticated under-the-bust seam and back
- Gathered double-layered skirt, gathered seam
- Handkerchief hemline
- Center-back small slit and top button fastening
- Matching cotton-lined bust panel
S: 34" L
Alternate Color: Indigo
Loup Charmant sources its GOTS-certified organic cotton from family farms in Northern India.