This elegant clutch can be used as a wallet or as a day-to-evening bag. Large enough to accommodate a wallet, phone, keys and a lip gloss. The entire piece is stitched, printed and assembled by hand by The Association for Craft Producers in Nepal. Available in Turquoise, Caramel and Brown.
- 9.5" L, 5" H. 0.25" flat profile.
- Made from soft yet structured cowhide, sourced in India
- Antiqued brass grommet closure and rivets
- Inside gold metallic pattern, screen printed by hand
- Profile is lean with no internal pockets
- Will accommodate most smart phones
*This style is entirely handmade by artisans in Nepal. Please allow for variations in materials and finishing.
Pronounced “multiply”, this collection is comprised of modern accessories, made with materials and techniques native to Nepal. Made by skilled artisans who are paid a fair and dignified wage, MULXIPLY believes in keeping indigenous handicraft alive as a viable business option for generations to come. By doing so, they can help eradicate poverty as well as make fashion sustainable and equitable across the entire supply chain. Call it the “multiply effect”.