We are currently looking for a part-time (10-12 hrs/wk) team member to support the Accompany team in all things related to Digital Content and E-commerce Maintenance, in addition to the various needs of a lean start-up team. As we have a flat organizational structure, this opportunity provides experience working with senior-level executives, which means valuable exposure and true responsibility, as well as significant room for growth. The E-commerce Intern will manage fulfillment and customer service operations in our New York office. Daily operations is the drumbeat of our e-commerce business and we need a perfectionist who loves a clear process and order of activities, and really enjoys making customers happy, to build long-term relationships with fans of our do-good brand.
Applicant should have experience in the following: Shopify, Stitch, retail, communications, social media, design, photo editing, website editing, database management, fulfillment software, customer service.
This is a part-time, paid internship based in our NYC office with significant room for growth.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Update and maintain product curation and flow for each upcoming season; create and maintain digital decks of product for regular reviews with creative team.
- Handle minor image edits such as cropping, manage and update e-commerce assets
- Support creation of marketing content for social media including image search, caption writing, daily posting, and overall content planning.
- Interface with Shopify platform to create new products in the system, update product details as needed, help create merchandising category and seasonal trend/story collections.
- Assist promotional strategy execution like discount codes and calendars.
Customer Service & Fulfillment
- Quality control for incoming inventory shipments.
- Managing packing, wrapping, shipping, and inventory
- Coordinating execution in a way that reflects our brand and consumer experience
- Overseeing product quality control; liaising with shipping companies Communicating with customers, when necessary, to ensure they are satisfied
The role may be physically demanding at times, and requires capability and willingness to pack, move, and carry packages.
Please submit cover letter, resume, and photo samples demonstrating original photography and photo editing skills, along with links to all social media feeds and recent professional or academic work you are proud of to: email@example.com.
No phone calls, walk-ins or e-mails to Accompany staff.